Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day Trip to Cedar City

When we were packing everything into the trailer to move to Page, we decided it was a good time to stick our bikes into the trailer. We went to unlock them from the bike rack and realized that we had in fact packed the keys for my bike lock and it was buried clear in the back of the trailer. So,we were unable to pull it out. On our trip up to visit family on Labor day weekend we decided that on the way home we would swing by and pick up up my bike. However, after we had driven a few hours we realized yet again we had forgotten to grab the bike lock keys. Ben and I decided that this last Saturday we would just drive up to Cedar City and pick up the bike and enjoy ourselves.

We had a great time and ate at delicious Cafe Rio and the had wonderful Thai food. I recently have found a deep, deep love for Thai food and was excited to see that when we moved there was a Thai restaurant! Ben and I tried it out and we should have known from the moment we walked in and smelt the place that the food was going less than delicious. So, eating at Sweet Basil in Cedar City was fireworks to the taste buds. Not only did we feast we also went shopping and I got a new dress at Downeast. We also got some fun new Halloween decorations. Not only that but we stopped by the pet store and spent maybe a little too much money on our puppies, but we couldn't resist.
 The puppies were definitely not as excited about their new presents as we were.
But, they warmed up fast to their new outfits.


 Not only did we buy them the rain jackets we also got them some t-shirts that describe them pretty well!
Bree...
 Loves her belly rubs!
Khloe...
Well the shirt sums it up for her. Good thing I'm cute. Because out of the two she is definitely the trouble maker. Can't wait to take them on a walk in there new jackets as it starts to cool off here!

Horray for puppy clothes!  

2 comments:

  1. Glad you could go back. I wish we could make a quick trip into Madison. There are some days when I really, really want a green bush donut. But unfortunately donuts don't really justify a14 hour drive. Not will they tide three children over for the 14 hours back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh.... My granddogs are so cute. I hope they get used to their jackets for their fall and winter walks. We Love you all !

    ReplyDelete