We also have had the opportunity to go to a concert, Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband. Yes, a band actually came to Page. There were about 30 people there so it felt like our own personal concert. We even got to chat with the band for about 10 minutes.
One thing I have really liked about Page is that all the activities we go to we always see someone we know. I feel involved in the community and enjoy seeing friends and having someone to sit with without actually having to make the plans to hang out. With a town of only 8,000 people it is probably pretty normal. Hopefully it is not something I get sick of.
Not only are we enjoying the activities, but we are getting pretty spoiled with the warm weather. Most of our days have been in the mid 50's. Ben and I will walk around during the day without a jacket and talk about how beautiful it is. While everyone else has on their winter coats complaining how cold it is. I haven't even had to use my winter coat once here and it is a good thing too because none of my coats fit me very well right now! We have, however, had two decent snow storms. In Page when it snows it typically is all melted by noon. However, one of the storms kept it cold enough we got to enjoy the snow for a full day. It still didn't require any snow shoveling. Our driveway was all clear by noon!
The puppies were able to see snow for the first time. They didn't love it. Although, after a few trips up to the Salt Lake Valley this winter they have learned to be grateful for the weather down here!
Page has been pretty good to us so far and we hope that it will keep us for at least another few years or more.
I wish we could take the hint!
ReplyDeletePage looks fun! I'm happy you're enjoying it. Looks like the south of the border dogs are liking it too!
ReplyDelete