Monday, March 31, 2014

Celebrating One Week!

It is hard to believe that this sweet little girl is one week old already!
She has had a pretty eventful week.
She came home from the hospital and met the puppies.


Her first sponge bath at home.
She went to her first Doctor's appointment and only cried once for the newborn screening. I was nervous to take her out by myself for the first time but she did so great! However, in the waiting room she had her first blow out. I guess I am learning early to carry around an extra outfit!
Met her Grandma Deus
And her Aunt Jessie.
Some tummy time, which is not her favorite! But, she is already lifting her head and moving it from side to side.

She has enjoyed lots and lots of kisses and cuddles.


Ben and I are so in love with this little baby girl, more than words can express.

I cannot believe it has already been a week since she came into the world. We are so blessed to have her in our family.

1 comment: