Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Guess Who is Three Weeks!

This is the first time I actually get to post pictures where baby girl doesn't have a single scratch or scab on her face, Wahoo! She has been pretty rough in that department even after clipping her nails and trying to keep mittens on her she still manages to throw off the mittens and scratch her face when she gets upset. The other day she was rubbing her head and grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled, she immediately let go and started crying so hard! So, not only is she scratching her face, but, she has started pulling my hair and now her own. We have also had a few casualties in the mitten department. The puppies have ruined two sets now. We even found a mitten outside in the back yard the other day. Oh the joys of puppies!
Exactly Three Weeks.

Jocelyn just keeps getting more and more beautiful as the days go on! She is the prettiest baby EVER! We just love her to pieces. 




We think she might be hitting a growth spurt because lately she has been wanting to eat so much! We will see next week how much she has grown. She has her one month appointment on Wednesday. I cannot believe it! She still is sleeping pretty good at night. I get about one four hour stretch at night and the rest of the time she is waking up about every two hours. 

I am starting to feel like a normal person again. I can finally sleep on my belly and how great it is not to be nine months pregnant anymore! However, last week I had a very clumsy moment and slipped on our bathroom floor. I must have just cleaned it too well! I fell and twisted my ankle pretty bad. It hurt clear up my leg and I wasn't able to put any weight on it. I though I had broken something. We decided to wait just a little while and see and we decided that it was probably just a sprained ankle. However, even though it is just a sprain it hurts like crazy! I have been trying to stay off it as much as possible and I am on the mend. It is starting to look better the swelling and bruising are going down. Hopefully the next month and a half of my maternity leave is a little more productive!   
Although who can turn down cuddling with this cute girl all day long! 





No comments:

Post a Comment