I did not have to work Christmas Eve or Christmas this year! It was so wonderful to spend so much of the Christmas holiday together. On Christmas Eve, we kept with our family tradition of brats and potato salad for dinner.
After eating dinner we busted out the sugar cookies and got to decorating.The girls did a pretty good job and each decorated a plate full of cookies. Jocelyn liked to load on the frosting and Bridget got a little carried away with the sprinkles. I left the cookies they each had decorated on their own plate and wrapped it up. They loved being able to eat their own cookies and Ben and I enjoyed eating our own decorated cookies with a rationale amount of frosting and sprinkles.
I bet everyone in the family wished they lived closer so that they could have dropped on by for some of these delicious cookies. After decorating cookies, the girls got to open up their new Christmas pajamas and we cuddled up on the coach and watched A Muppet Christmas Carol together. We had a great Christmas Eve!


No comments:
Post a Comment