Gorgeous scenery...
Nice company...
We spent the first half of Saturday driving around and checking out the viewpoints. It was breathtaking. I even found my Christmas tree for this year. Unfortunately Ben declined the opportunity to go on an adventurous climb to retrieve it for me...can you see it in the picture above? No...let me zoom in on it for you...
There is it...that is not too much to ask right?! I am glad you agree with me.Jocelyn spent the first part of the morning taking a nice long nap while we checked out a few of the views.
She woke up so happy and ready to check everything out!
Her Daddy even let her sit right on the railing to get the best view.
Daddys are so much fun!
Watching the horses.
Out of all the National Parks that I have been to recently, I have to say that Bryce Canyon is one of the most beautiful!
We had a lot of fun driving around and looking at the beauty of Bryce National Park.
No comments:
Post a Comment