The San Antonio Zoo
It is a good thing that I enjoy zoos because Ben absolutely LOVES them! He loves animals. The San Antonio Zoo was small but did not disappoint.
The Common Crowned Pigeon was pretty awesome! Wish my hair could look as good as that!
Our favorite part of the zoo by far was feeding the birds. It made me just a little nervous, luckily they liked Ben more than me!
After visiting the zoo that morning we hopped onto the bus and rode over to the Botanical Gardens.
San Antonio Botanical Gardens
Old man Cactus!
I loved try to name the plants before looking at the plaque...Thanks to working on the Flower crew at SUU I actually knew the names of quite a few plants! This is Lantana which we grew...never the pink with the yellow though, loved it!
Since we knew we were moving to Arizona we took lots of pictures of plants that we could landscape our yard with. This below is a Spineless Prickly Pear Cactus. We loved this because you can still have the desert landscape but this cactus is not prickly, plus the blossoms were beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment