We spent two fun filled afternoons at Long Rock with my family in September. Unfortunately Ben had a training he had to attend in Pheonix that weekend and wasn't able to be around much. It was nice for Little Jo and I to have so many people to keep us company when he had to be out of town.
When we first arrived everyone hit the water. Sheena was feeling adventurous and swam pretty far. The second day I joined her for a nice relaxing float out.
The water was a little chilly at first but we warmed up to it pretty quickly.
After warming up she was ready to go play in the sand.
The girls had fun digging around in the sand and making holes to catch the water.
They were successful though in keeping up one castle while I kept Little Jo occupied.
Of course before we took off Lisa had to be buried.
Travis did a pretty good job.
Thanks for a fun weekend family! We loved having you here and cannot wait until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment