This time around with Bridget it has been fun to watch how she not only interacts with Ben and I but with Jocelyn as well. Their relationship has blossomed over the last few months.
Jo is such a good sister (most of the time). When Bridget is crying she will bounce her in her bouncy chair, or give her a toy to play with. Jo also will sing her songs telling her to be happy and not to cry.
It is so fun to watch them play together.Bridget just loves her big sister. She looks at her with such adoration.
Bridget always wants to be doing what Jo is doing. If Jo is reading Bridget wants to be right there reading the story as well. If Jo is playing with toys Bridget has to be over there watching her or holding a toy. She makes sure she is not left out!
I sure love these two girls and I am so glad that they have each other.
I may be slightly biased because I have two of the best sisters...but sisters really are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment