Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Gardener Village

 This summer Ben had plans to take his soccer team to a soccer camp, in June, up to Salt Lake. I did not want to be left at home by myself and I requested the week off to go stay with my family while Ben was at the camp. Unfortunately, it did not work out for Ben to take his team to that particular camp. I already the week off so, Ben and I talked about it and decided that I could drive up with Mark and Tammy and then he would go to his short two day summer camp, work two days of summer school and then head up spend the weekend and we could come home together. 
 The girls and I had so much fun! We were able to see both sets of my grandparents. Spend some good one on one time with my Mom going shopping, out to eat, we went on evening walks, and to the park where my mom played with the girls and I got to run and train some for my upcoming race, go swimming, and have a game night with Mark, Tammy and Jessie. Of course I cannot forget to mention that I got so spoiled and my Mom made my a home cooked dinner every night (my favorite thing ever). One of the days we headed out to Gardener Village to walk around. Lisa was able to join us and spend the day and sleep over that night. We originally went to just look at the shops, ducks, and enjoy the ambiance.
Once we got there and started walking around we were pleasantly surprised to find out it there was a fairy festival going on. They have cute Fairy wings, and fairy gardens all around that were really cute. Jocelyn liked looking for them and seeing all the cute miniature chairs, and homes that the fairies lived in.
Jocelyn even got a fairy kiss.

Of course Jocelyn made sure that everyone else got their fairy kiss as well. It took quite a bit of convincing to get Grandma to participate.
We had so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment