Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Spatulas and Grandma Betty

Our unexpected extension of our family trip in July was difficult for Ben and I. Ben was gone with his family helping make arrangement for the services of Tammy. He also went up to Idaho with Jessie to pick up Johnson and to meet with family. Ben and I were also lacking more than usual in the sleep department. My Mom was so helpful in watching the girls so that we could sleep in.  My parents also watched the girls a few times so that I could go with Ben on a few errands.
One morning I woke up and came up the stairs to the beautiful sound of little girl giggles. My Mom was spinning the girls around in the chair. Once they came to a stop they would give their pets a check up such as checking reflexes with their kitchen utensils. Such a sweet memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment