Jocelyn's finished her first soccer season the end of September. It was fun to get out of the house a few nights a week and go watch her play. She had ten games total and did a lot of running with her team.
She kicked the ball two times. Once at the beginning of the season her team was kicking the ball to the goal and she got a hold of it and dribbled it down past the goal and off the field. She finally stopped and turned around yelling at Ben and I in an excited voice that she had kicked the ball. After that game she did not kick the ball again until the second to last game. Ben and I would encourage her to kick the ball and she would tell us that she couldn't because there were too many other kids and she did not want to get kicked. She did enjoy throwing the ball in when it went out of bounds.
I think that with a little more practice she will continue to get more and more comfortable with the ball and playing with people around her.

She had an awesome coach who was very encouraging and overall for her first soccer season I think Jocelyn did great!



No comments:
Post a Comment