Friday, December 1, 2017

Our White Christmas...Tree

We bought a new Christmas tree this year!
 We bought a tree with fake snow on it. It was our little bit of White Christmas. 
 We had fun dancing to Christmas music and putting ornaments on the tree. Ben and I gave the girls their new Christmas ornaments as well.
Jocelyn got Belle because that is her favorite Disney princess. If her ask her why Belle is her favorite she will tell her, "Belle loves to read books, just like I like to read books."
 Bridget got Winnie the pooh and piglet. Mainly because it was cute, and I guess so we can remember how much she hated meeting all the Disney characters at Disneyland this year!
 
 Ben and I picked out a Pirates of the Caribbean Mickey ears. Ben and I loved taking the girls on that ride at Disneyland and hearing Jocelyn sing along, "A pirates life for me."
A week or two after putting up our tree the girls got their ornaments from Grandpa and Grandma and got to put them on the tree.
Jocelyn wanted her two new ornaments next to each other.
Ben and I were nervous about putting too many ornaments on the tree. We did not want too much of a temptation for the girls to pull ornaments off the tree. We did have one broken ornament because of Bridget, but really it was probably my fault. So, overall the girls did pretty good.
They did require lots of reminders to leave the tree alone. They sure loved looking at it.
Bridget loved pointing out the Minnie Mouse ornaments to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment