Since Jocelyn has been going to school, Bridget has had a lot more independent time. The first few weeks of school, Bridget was my little shadow. Every time I left her side she would follow me repeating over and over, "Mom, I want you, I want you." She has started to get use to the routine and is spending more time playing with toys. Minnie and Mickey mouse, and especially Funshine her Care Bear have helped to fill the void of Jocelyn being away.
However, what has helped the most with Jocelyn being away is the puppies. Khloe will spend time watching TV with Bridget.
Little Bree continues to just be the best cuddler. But, she has also is a good shopping companion and Bridget will push her around in the shopping cart. She is good at listening as Bridget reads her books, they have picnic lunches together, Bridget loves to cook for her. I have even gone into Bridget's bedroom to check on her and found "Baby Bree" dressed up in Bridget's pajamas.
The best part about Bree, is she cannot fight, steal your toys, or say mean things. She does run away and hide on occasion. But, overall she is a pretty good little companion.
No comments:
Post a Comment