Saturday, August 31, 2019

Bridget's first day of Preschool

 Bridget's first day of Preschool was, August, 20. She goes four hours a week to Ms. Jessica Bartholomew's preschool. She was so happy for her first day and to be included in all the school shenanigans. She picked out her own tie dye backpack and as you can see from her face, she was bursting with excitement for her first day. When I dropped her off she told me to stay at the care because she wanted to go up all by herself. This little girl is growing up too fast!
Bridget's starting to learn her letters. She knows A, B, and R (her favorite letter for some unknown reason). She can count to 14. She has such a cute little voice and is talking in full sentences. But, she still talks with me instead of I. "Mom, me is rungry." "Me needs to go potty." "Can me watch TV?" She can hold a pen correctly and is learning to trace lines. She loves to read books and is doing great with helping finish sentences in stories and is learning to rhyme. 

She loves to play with toys, hates to clean them up with a passion. She is not huge into helping out Mom. She does like to help with the dishes. But, she could care less to pick up any toys, vacuum, or help with the laundry. She does not even like to throw her own garage away. She will ask me and I will tell her she can do it. Then she will ask Jocelyn, who does it 50% of the time for her. If I am not paying attention the garbage ends up on the floor. She does give the best hugs and kisses though to make up for it! She asks all the time for me to come and snuggle her. She still loves to be rocked to sleep at night. She loves to sing to herself and is always singing some song, Twinkle Twinkle little start is one of her favorites along with Thunder and Believer from Imagine Dragons. She wants to watch way too much TV and can turn on Netflix by herself. I am always having to steal the remote from her and hide it. Of course once I hide it I cannot even find it later. We are so grateful to have this rambunctious three year old in our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment