Sunday, May 5, 2013

Graduation

Ben graduated this weekend with his Bachelor's in Biology Education! I am grateful for my husband and the dedication and passion he has for the career path he has chosen.  He will be a wonderful teacher! I am also so grateful for the wonderful families that we have been blessed with! Thank you for coming down and spending a fun filled weekend to support Ben! We love you!




Although I only have pictures of the fam at graduation we were able to enjoy a intense game of bowling. One game went to the Dalton clan the next to the Deus family. Mark had the high score of the game was a 132...my dad came in close second with a 131...which for a group of people who do not bowl much I think we did pretty awesome! After we have a BBQ followed with a thrilling game of catch phrase!


Ben and I are so excited to be finished with school for a little while and move onto writing the next chapter in our life!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ben. Good luck in Page with your new teaching job and coaching of Soccer. I have never followed soccer but will now look forward to learning more about the rules and game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben, you look like one happy graduate in that last picture. Way to go! Good luck in your new job and I hope those high schoolers aren't too rough on you. It sure was fun celebrating your graduation with you.

    ReplyDelete