Birthday Balloon Fun.
Jocelyn's actual birthday Ben and I had to work. I picked up some balloons on the way home from work and a chocolate cake, so we could have a mini birthday party on her big day!
Jocelyn was a huge fan of her chocolate cake!
However, she may have enjoyed making a mess more than eating it!
It is finally time to put the baby swing away. Jo sits up and enjoys it, but treats it like an amusement park ride!
This girls LOVES bath time!
She loves playing with the dogs. Here is a great tug-a-war game with Khloe.
Jocelyn is all over the place and I keep looking for different ways to keep her contained for short periods of time!
The Johnny Jump-up is one of those great ways! She loves it. However, Jocelyn does not just jump in it she also thinks it is fun to spin around and wind up the straps. Then she picks up her feet and enjoys the ride.
Jo crawling under her crib. If she can fit she has to go explore it!
Jocelyn is really starting to enjoy her birthday present. She loves going for rides around the house and is occasionally starting to walk with it.
Ben snapped this cute photo while I was at work. My baby feeding her baby, oh so sweet.
It has been the happiest twelve months with this girl for Ben and I. We sure love our girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment