What?
Yes, I do my sweet baby is already ONE and I cannot believe it. It is amazing how quickly they grow up. Just one year ago a tiny, helpless baby was placed into my arms and now I have a walking, babbling, silly girl that never stops moving.
We were able to go up for Spring Break in March just before Little Jo's
birthday and she had a birthday party with the Deus Family. Sheena drove
up with the kids and Lisa and Travis were able to tag along. Grandma
and Grandpa Carlson and Uncle Brett were able to be there as well.
Eventually she got into it and took a few bites. Mainly she just had fun smashing the cake all over the place.
Happy Birthday Baby Girl! Thanks for bringing so much love and joy into our family for the past year.
No comments:
Post a Comment