Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Eleven Months

I know I have not been really great at posting Little Jo's milestones each month, but at least I was getting it on the blog before the month had actually ended! Now Jo is creeping up on 13 months and I am just getting around to the 11 month post!
    
She didn't start walking yet. She decided to stick with crawling. She had great balance while standing on her own, but has wasn't courageous enough to take that first step. She wanted to hold a toy and couldn't crawl with it, so she figured out that she can get up onto her knees and walk around that way.
She decided to ditch purees and only wants finger food. This girl LOVES pasta and fruit. Even though she does not love her vegetables, she still does a pretty good job eating them if I give them to her first. She eats three hearty meals a day and nurses around 8 times a day still. She has quite the appetite.
She is great at sharing her toys, books, and food (especially with the puppies). She also knows that if she does not want her food anymore she just give whatever she doesn't want to eat to the puppies and they will gobble it up.
She is still a good napper and sleeps though most of the nights.
She LOVES her Daddy and gets so excited when he comes home from work. She drops whatever she is doing and runs to the door to say hello.
 
She is a busy body and is always on the move. She has figured out how to get down off the couch and chairs...she turns around to go feet first.
11 months marked one of the last Sunday's that I was able to get her to wear a headband. So sad!
She is starting to understanding more of what we are saying to her. She knows what no, yes, jump, kisses, hugs, eating, drink, and milk are. She also will point at something if she wants it, such as her water bottle. It is so fun to watch her begin to communicate with us. We are loving watching this sweet girl learn and grow!
We love you Jo!

2 comments:

  1. Does she ever not smile? She seems like a very happy little girl but with a good mother and father she can always be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little busy body! I can't even imagine life without her. Go Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete