Friday, April 1, 2016

Finger Painting...or Should I Say Face Painting

On night over Spring Break while Aunt Jessie was here we decided to pull out the finger paints. Little Jo just loves any kind of craft. She enjoys coloring, writing, and especially painting. After painting the front and back of multiple pieces of paper, painting a good chunk of the table, and her shirt...I put a small amount of paint on little Jo's nose.
Jo decided to seize the opportunity by painting on Aunt Jessie's nose...then of course of the rest of Aunt Jessie's face.
Hey while she was at it might as well add some more paint to her own face.
I thought that I was good and clear from the whole face painting, but I guess she thought my face was just too clean. She turned and used the remainder of the leftover paint for my face.

We had fun...and of course after all the fun and games comes cleaning up.
This kiddo cleans up pretty good...and the cleaning up was just as fun!

Just the other day we were finger painting, two months after our face painting night and she immediately stuck her finger into the paint and got her own nose and tried to get mine. She has such a great memory. Love all the memories that have been made with this sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment