She brings so much joy to our family. I cannot believe how quick the time is flying by.
Bridget is so good at snuggling. When I pick her up she will lay her head right down on my shoulder and cuddle up. However, she also is very good at playing and has to have a good amount of time rolling around on the ground. She loves tummy time and playing with her toys. She is a pro at rolling back to belly and needs some work on rolling from belly to back. She has done it a few times always with a look of surprise on her face. Bridget is starting to be a little more mobile as well. When on the ground she can scoot herself backwards and in a circle. It takes her quite some time to get anywhere but there is progress.
She is starting to babble a lot. She has also discovered that she can yell. She has such a high pitch little scream and loves to shout out to everyone around. Bridget has also discovered that she can bang things together to make noises. She is getting really good at shaking her toys up to rattle etc and can get her arm moving up and down pretty fast.
She loves when people blow raspberries on her belly, she loves to be lifted up into the air, she is starting to get into peek-a-boo, and she loves it when people make funny noises with their mouths.
Bridget is getting especially good at blowing raspberries. The other day she was sitting in her bouncy chair blowing raspberries and I literally show a cloud of spit shoot from her mouth. Ben and I definitely get our fair share of spit, and spit-up on our clothes everyday. I have had to do a ton of laundry because of this girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment