Monday, December 19, 2016

Reading Christmas Stories by the Christmas Tree

I absolutely love Christmas! I love the greetings, the holiday cheer, the kindness, generosity, and family time that the holiday brings. One of my favorite things this year was spending Christmas with these two cute girls. I loved curling up with a Christmas book, sitting next to the tree, and reading them a story.
The girls really enjoyed it as well. Jocelyn got a book from her Grandpa and Grandma Deus on her first Christmas that recorded them reading the  Night Before Christmas. Jo was obsessed with that book this year. The first time that I pulled out the book she sat and listened to them read it to her for, no joke, two hours straight.
Nothing like being all cozy, cuddled up next to the Christmas tree with these two beauties! Life doesn't get much better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment