Ben had a soccer tournament in September and the girls and I were going to be spending a long weekend together at the house. I went back and forth debating if I wanted to make a trip up to Salt Lake driving alone with the girls. Drive by myself? Spend an entire weekend at home without Ben? The girls in the end helped me make the decision to go visit family. When I asked them what they would prefer? Of course 100% the answer was to go, go, go. The girls and I loved visiting with grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. It was a special trip though because we got to meet the newest cousin on the Deus side, baby Zach.
As you can see the girls were pretty smitten. He is so cute! We loved snuggling him and are so glad that he is part of our family.Grandma was able to pull the girls away for a little while from baby Zach. She put them all to work preparing the corn on the cob for lunch. Each cob of corn had a few bites taken from it. They all had lots of fun spending time together.
It always is hard to say goodbye. These cute cousins gave hugs and started talking about the next time we had plans to get together. We sure do love family time!









No comments:
Post a Comment