Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Bridget Meets Great Grandpa and Grandma Carlson

After visiting with Oma and Opa we headed on over to visit with Great Grandpa and Grandma.
 Grandpa got in lots of baby cuddles. Grandma pulled out the checkers and played with Jo.
Grandpa cut up some delicious Grandpa apples from his tree.
 Grandma even gave up her chair and let Jo sit in it. Jo liked it because it had a back massager on it.
Jo feel asleep nodding off for a few minutes before she laid her head down on the arm of the chair. We were all cracking up as we watched her head bob up and down repeatedly. I went over and turned off the massager after she had laid her head down. She immediately woke up yelling out "no" turned it back on and was asleep again. My Grandma told me that it had been Uncle Brett's back massager and I pictured him sharing in on a good laugh with all of us.
 I really cannot express how much I love my grandparents. I am so grateful that my girls have been able to meet them.
We love you, thanks for letting us come and visit with you and show off our cute new addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment